Shipping With ACBL
Placing an Order
Ordering a Barge for Loading on an Active Contract
When placing an order for a barge loading, contact the appropriate ACBL Logistics Team member based upon the location of the loading.
Please have the following information on hand when contacting our Logistics Team:
- Contract number
- Number of barges requested
- Loading and unloading locations, including the river, mile point, city and dock name
- Loading date – ACBL requires a 14-day notice, unless otherwise specified by your contract, for barge delivery. In circumstances preventing such a lead time, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Commodity to be loaded, including Material Safety Data Sheet and cleaning instructions based on the cargo to be loaded
- Vessel name, ETA, and name of stevedore if the cargo is being loaded from an import vessel
Need a Contract? Request a Quote!
Ready for ACBL to deliver greater value on the water to you? Contact our sales team for a rate quote at 800-638-2134.